Com.com Legal Information
User-Generated Third-Level Domain Names
Com.com allows users to conduct searches by visiting sub-domains of Com.com. For example, if you visited "example.com.com" you might reach a page with information about "example." Some third-party affiliates also forward to Com.com. If you don't know how you ended up here, it may have been because (1) you or your internet browser appended an extra “.com” in the the address bar (2) a link that you followed contained an extra “.com” at the end or (3) a third-party affiliate forwarded you here. Reference to any organization, specific service or trade mark does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademark Complaints Based on Third-Party Advertising
The ads found on this site are not generated by Com.com, but are generated by third-party advertising partners.
If you believe that your trademark rights have been violated, please send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A copy of your trademark registration, or list the trademark(s) at issue, the country/countries where registered, and the registration number(s);
- A screenshot and description of the alleged infringement;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the trademark owner or authorized to act on the trademark owner's behalf;
- Your signature.
We will promptly review complaints of alleged trademark infringement and perform an investigation within fifteen (15) business days. If our investigation determines that the advertisement violates your rights we will reach out to you with next-steps.